Council tax enquiry form

This form allows you to enquire about:

  • council tax arrears
  • a student status
  • property information
  • changing your direct debit date or bank account
  • changing your name (deed poll, marriage)
  • a replacement bill
  • a refund

Please choose the relevant option below to make sure your query is directed to the appropriate team.




Parent Topic: